Search This Blog

Saturday 5 September 2015

Prayer from Romans 10: 9-11

Song
I believe yes lord i believe
Yes lord i believe
It is well with me

Romans 10:9-11 KJV
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i rededicate my life to you and i accept you as my lord and saviour in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my mind and purge out every form Langof doubt and unbelief in Jesus name

Father i decree in the name of Jesus that weeping has come to an end in my life in Jesus name

I decree that every power ruling over my life causing me shame be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

I decree that every openings i have allowed the enemy to use as a source of penetration to cause stagnation upon my destiny be closed permanently in Jesus name

I decree that i shall know no loss henceforth in Jesus name

Father i believe in you take away every shame connected to my destiny that will ridicule the power in your name in Jesus name

I decree i am a victor not a victim i have overcome in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus matchless name

Today's Prayer
5/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...