Search This Blog

Friday 4 September 2015

Prayer from Nehemiah 13: 30-32

Song
I sing glory to your name oh lord
Glory to your name oh Lord
For your name is great and greatly to be praised

Numbers 13:30-32 KJV
"And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.  But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.  And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature."

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the grace to witness the end of August 2015 all glory belong to you in Jesus

Heavenly father you are Alpha and Omega i lift the remaining months of 2015 unto you cancel every evil reports in Jesus name

My father  destroy and bring to null every power constructing evil occurrence for my family and my sake in Jesus name

Heavenly father send your fire from heaven to consume every power that consume destinies before it fulfilled in my lineage in Jesus name

My father let your everlasting power rule and reign above every power causing me retrogression and pain in Jesus name

Father every giant structure or issue awaiting me in the rest of this year today i decree that they be swallowed up by the earth never to rise in Jesus name

Father every power ready to terminate my praise today expose and give me victory over them in Jesus name

I decree that as August 2015 ends all pain, shame, sorrow, stagnancy, bitterness, barrenness, unfruitful labour and whatever that stops or wants to stop my testimony ends with it in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/8/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...