Search This Blog

Thursday 24 September 2015

Prayer from Hebrews 4:6-7

Song
Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause your rain to fall on me
Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause your rain to fall on me Baba o
Baba o o Baba o o

Hebrews 4:6-7 NIV
"Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts.”

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the Salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord i rededicate my life to you continue to be my lord and saviour in Jesus name

Lord make me a vessel that brings more vessels into your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace and boldness to reach out to this dieing world with the Good News in Jesus name

Lord take away every barrier either self imposed or world imposed that is stopping me from sharing the gospel of Christ as i ought to in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father increase your capacity in me and let me do greater works according to your will in Jesus name

Father enable me to live a righteous life that through me many will come to know you in Jesus name

Father thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

24/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...