Search This Blog

Monday 21 September 2015

Prayer from Psalms 46: 5-7

Song
Who is like unto thee oh lord
Who is like unto thee oh lord
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in holiness fearful in praises
Doing wonders hallelujah

Psalm 46:5-7 NIV
"God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall; he lifts his voice, the earth melts. The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for being my strength and fortress in Jesus name

Father thank you for keeping my feet from falling in Jesus name

Lord Jesus my hope is in you do not let the plans of my adversaries overshadow my destiny in Jesus name

Father terminate and ruin all the efforts of my enemy against my life and destiny in Jesus name

Father over all my heart desires prove yourself great in Jesus name

My father cause your favour to rise and work over my life and any decision made or that will be made concerning me in Jesus name

Jehovah you are a mighty God strengthen me in this journey do not let me fall as i run this race in Jesus name

I decree that every power covering my glory begin to catch fire in Jesus name

I command the windows of blessing regarding me to open in Jesus name

Father shower my life with the rain of favour and breakthrough in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...