Search This Blog

Friday 18 September 2015

Prayer from Joshua 1:8-9

Song
I have a God who never fail 3*
Who never fail Jesus never fails forevermore

Joshua 1:8-9 KJV
"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Father increase the thirst for your word and effective use of it in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus turn me to a channel of blessing in Jesus name

I come against every spirit of fear in me that is causing my faith to doubt in Jesus name

Oh lord let my faith in you and your word increase so i can stand firm even when the storms of life become fierce in Jesus name

Jehovah give me victory over every challenge i face at the moment do not let me lose my praise in it in Jesus name

Father i have rejoiced with others let my day of rejoicing come change my story to a thanksgiving story in Jesus name

Father in anyway doubt or unbelief has made my testimony to tarry forgive me lord and let my testimony manifest in Jesus name

Father purify my being with your undilluted word let my life shine the light of the gospel all over the world in Jesus name

Lord Jesus visit me today and let my life be imparted by your divine visitation in Jesus name

Father i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...