Search This Blog

Thursday 17 September 2015

Prayer from 1 Timothy 1:17

Song
Unto the king eternal immortal
Invisible the only wise God
Be honour and glory forever and ever
be honour and glory forever more
He is exalted the king is exalted on high
I will praise Him
He is exalted forever exalted and i will praise His name
He is the lord forever His truth shall reign
Heaven and earth rejoice in His holy name
He is exalted the king is exalted on high

1 Timothy 1:17 KJV
"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

Prayer
Father i thank you for this great day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and cleanse all unrighteousness in my life with your blood in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for the victory you have given to me in all areas of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for overcoming every power limiting my progress and for speeding up my progress in Jesus name

Father thank you for the breakthrough in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for tearing all false accussations and everything written against me that was or is denying my testimony in Jesus name

Father thank you for visiting me this month and for bringing your promises to manifestation in Jesus name

Father thank you for taking all the glory over all my burdens that has made fear to dominate my heart in Jesus name

Father thank you for replacing my weeping with songs of praise and thanksgiving in Jesus name

Father thank you because where the enemy thought it  had finished you proved to them that you have just started and you will finish what you began in Jesus name

Thank you lord for divine wisdom knowledge and understanding bestowed on me in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for you have risen to favour me and my cup is running over in Jesus name

Thank you lord because where i have been rejected you are turning me into a cornerstone in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/9/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...