Search This Blog

Sunday 31 January 2016

Prayer from Malachai 3;10

Song
That is why you are called Jehovah 2x
What you said you will do
That is what you will do
That is why you are called Jehovah

"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. "
Malachi 3:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father give me understanding of paying tithe in Jesus name

Father as i pay my tithe do not let hardship take over my life in Jesus name

Father sanctify my finance and let there be an end to devouring power in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the one that gives me power to get wealth keep me in your promise and do  not let me idolize wealth in Jesus name

Father remove every evil covering upon my source of income in Jesus name

Father today terminate every attack planned against my source of income in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...