Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Prayer from Revelation 1:10-11

Song
Alpha omega 2x
You are worthy of our praises today 2x

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."
Revelation 1:10-11 KJV

Prayer

Father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father erase every doubt of your Excellency in my heart in Jesus name

Lord you know the end from the beginning let my latter be glorious than my former in Jesus name

Father today let all power planning to tarnish my glory be destroyed by your fire in Jesus name

Lord almighty increase my zeal of worshipping you in Jesus name

Father deliver me from lukewarmness in Jesus name

Lord my eyes are on you do not let reproach overtake my destiny in Jesus name

Lord change me from the inside out a make me a fresh being and vessel unto honour in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...