Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2016

Prayer from 1Thessalonians 5:16-18

Song
Rejoice in the Lord always
And again i say again i say rejoice
In the Lord always

"Rejoice evermore.  Pray without ceasing.  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. "
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV

This verses encourage us as believers to be practical about our faith by praying ceaselessly, rejoicing and giving thanks to God always.

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul through the blood you shed on Calvary in Jesus name

Lord remove everything holding me back from rejoicing always and instill in me ability to rejoice always in Jesus name

Father give me more understanding of giving thanks to you ceaselessly in Jesus name

Father i thank you for all you have been doing, done and yet to do in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your unfailing love and tender mercies in Jesus name

Father thank you for putting an end to loss in my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for erasing handwriting of evil concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the goodnews i have receive and yet to receive in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for terminating every prince of persia in the way of my blessings in Jesus name

Father thank you for my family, friends, community, church, nation and the world at large in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...