Search This Blog

Friday 8 January 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 12:1-2

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your Holy name
For you are great you do miracle
So great there is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:1-2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father forgive me and cleanse my unrighteousness with your blood in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father i lift as many that I know who are yet to be saved visit them today in Jesus name

Father terminate every attitude that makes me run ahead of your lordship in my life in Jesus name

Father see me through this journey of faith do not let me become weary or fall short of your glory in Jesus name

After my toiling and race on earth count me worthy of your kingdom in Jesus name

Father give me grace to always keep my focus on you in Jesus name

Father take away every distraction and hinderance laid ahead of me in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/1/16

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...