Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2016

Prayer from Revelation 4:8

Song
Holy Holy Holy lord God almighty
Early in the morning my song shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed trinity

"And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come." Revelation 4:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for the priviledge to be chosen by you to serve you in Jesus name

Lord i release my all to you lead as i follow in Jesus name

Father destroy every distracting things the enemy of my soul has placed before me to hinder my worship in Jesus name

Lord enable me to do more for you in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Father purify me body soul and spirit and let my life be acceptable to you in Jesus name

Father anoint me afresh with oil of gladness and let me do great exploit in Jesus name

Father change my sense of worship to that which centres on you alone in Jesus name

Father reign in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...