Search This Blog

Saturday 30 January 2016

Prayer from Matthew 5:48

Song
I call you holy your name is holy
You are so holy to me
I call you holy your name is holy
Holy you are and holy you'll be

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
Matthew 5:48 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are holy and righteous grant me grace to walk in your path for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty today remove every imperfection caused as a result of sin in my life in Jesus name

Father with your blood cleanse all imperfections in my health in Jesus name

Father destroy every imperfection in all my relationships and let your standard reign in Jesus name

Father terminate every account of hell kept in memories of my imperfections that is hindering my prayers in Jesus name

I decree henceforth i shall walk/work in wholeness of God in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...