Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Prayer from John 10:1-2

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.   But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep."
John 10:1-2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father create a new heart of worship in me and deliver me from wandering spirit in the midst of worship in Jesus name

Father terminate every agenda of the enemy assigned for me to miss my heavenly crown in Jesus name

Father draw me back to  you in anyway i have been drawn away from you in Jesus name

Father deliver my soul from the hands of destiny destroyers in Jesus name

Lord renew my understanding of worshiping you in acceptable way in Jesus name

Father give me a heart of service never let me run ahead of you in Jesus name

Father take me to the next level of worship by your grace in Jesus name

Father you are my shepherd lead me in all i do in Jesus name

Lord never cast me away from your presence in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...