Search This Blog

Thursday 7 January 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 16:5

Song
There is none like you
No one else can touch my life like you do
I could search through all eternity long and found
There is none like you

"And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness."
Isaiah 16:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly lord renew me body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Father with your blood cleanse me from all unrighteousness in my conscious or unconscious state in Jesus name

Father i seek your face and mercy lord visit me in Jesus name

Father anywhere i am down for judgement for known and unknown cause let your mercy prevail in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life be evident that your mercy is at work in and through me in Jesus name

Father cleanse me from all generational curses and its effect in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal of righteous living in me in Jesus name

Father remove every power or habit limiting me from living according to your ordinance in Jesus name

Lord bring to nought the effect of negative dream, revelations and prophesies in my life in Jesus name

I soak my destiny and family in the blood of Jesus

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/1/16

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...