Search This Blog

Saturday 23 January 2016

Prayer from Amos 3: 3,7

Song
Be thou exalted oh lord above all heavens
Let your glory be above all the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth

"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?  Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. " Amos 3:3, 7 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father deliver me from the spirit of disobedience in Jesus name

Lord terminate every heart of ungratefulness in my life in Jesus name

Oh lord do not cast me away in your wrath and show me the secret of my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Father reveal the secret plans of my foes to me and show me ways to overcome victoriously in Jesus name

Father help me to stand tall above my peers in Jesus name

Lord renew in me the zeal and grace to work/walk according to your will in Jesus name

Father let the light of the gospel in me shine everywhere i go in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...