Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 11:1-3

Song
You are the lord let Your name be glorified
We give You glory and honour You are the lord
Let your name be glorified

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  For by it the elders obtained a good report.  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. "
Hebrews 11:1-3 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy upon me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father remove fear of unknown in me and replace it with faith in you in Jesus name

Father increase my faith in your word in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Father take away every seige upon my life that has made my faith dormant in Jesus name

Father terminate every agenda of my adversaries against me and my household in Jesus name

I decree newness upon my destiny and family henceforth in Jesus name

I decree success in every area of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/1/16





No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...