Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Prayer from Luke 1:15-16

Song
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy Lord

"For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.  And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God."
Luke 1:15-16 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are worthy of all my praise receive all honour and thanks in Jesus name

Lord Jesus use me for your glory in Jesus name

Father endow me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name

Father put an end to embarassment and embarassing situations in my life today in Jesus name

Father let my life experience divine turn around that will put an end to weeping and stagnation in Jesus name

Oh lord my God anoint me with the oil of gladness to replace overwhelming of sorrow in Jesus name

Father let your blood speak for me henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...