Search This Blog

Thursday 21 January 2016

Prayer from Genesis 1:1-3

Song
Awesome God mighty God
We give you praise mighty God
You are high and lifted up awesome God
You are high and lifted up mighty God

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.  And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
Genesis 1:1-3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i come to you take me out of any form of darkness in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus deliver my destiny from every grave power hindering it from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Father terminate every kingdom of darkness risen against my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord almighty in you power set my light above the hills to shine far beyond the power of men in Jesus name

Father destroy with your word every proclamation made against my life before or after my birth in Jesus name

Father every void occurence in my life speak life into it today in Jesus name

Father arise over my life and let me experience change that can only be done by the unchangeable changer in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...