Search This Blog

Thursday 14 January 2016

Prayer from Hevrews 2:14-15

Song
Then sing my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou hath 2*
Then sing my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou hath 2*

"Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. "
Hebrews 2:14-15 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for defeating dearh for my sake in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for cancelling untimely death over me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the renewal of my being with the blood shed on Calvary in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for destroying the string of death over me and my generation physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord henceforth renew my capacity in you and let my life show forth your glory in Jesus name

Father empower me to live a righteous and heaven bound life here on earth in Jesus name

Father nullify all evil proclamation and written ordinances against my family and i in Jesus name

Father let my life continually show your power and glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...