Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Peater from Isaiah 66:2

Song

You are the Lord let your name be glorified
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified

"For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord : but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."
Isaiah 66:2 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father save me from unknown powers ready to destroy me in Jesus name

Lord every power raising threat against me in any aspect of life destroy them in Jesus name

Father renew my walk with you and fill my thirst with more of you in Jesus name

Father put an end to shame and its reoccurrence in my house hold in Jesus name

Father raise me to the height I need to be according to your will in Jesus name

Father search my heart and cleanse all impurity with your blood in Jesus name

Father  perfect what you  have began in my destiny in Jesus name

Lord let there be a shift in the atmosphere that will change my story for the best in Jesus name

Lord bring to manifestation your promises for me and my long lost dream of breakthrough in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...