Search This Blog

Sunday 24 January 2016

Prayer from Luke 8:28-29

Song
I lift you high, I worship you
You are my God, my God, my God

"When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.  (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)" Luke 8:28-29 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i lift you up and worship you in the beauty of your holiness in Jesus name

Father i come to you just as i am deliver me from self in Jesus name

I decree that all unclean spirit in my life be casted out in Jesus name

Father wash me clean of every inherited tormentors monitoring my progress in Jesus name

Father terminate every appointment of evil occurrence over me and my household in Jesus name

Father disgrace the disgrace of my life in Jesus name

Father pour fresh anointing on me and henceforth give me unction to funtion according to your will in Jesus name

Father today set my spirit soul and body free from every chains and fetters used to bind me down in Jesus name

Lord change my story for the best in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/1/16

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...