Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Prayer from Joshua 1:8

Song
I have a father almighty father
He is king of kings and lord of lords
I have a father

"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."
Joshua 1:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank  you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal of studying your word in me in Jesus name

Father let my life henceforth preach the goodnews of Jesus Christ in Jesus name

Father help me to always take direction from your word and depend on it in Jesus name

Father make me doer of your word and not hearer alone in Jesus name

Lord Jesus safe me from flesh and its destruction in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Lord bless me with the wealth that is heavenly in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...