Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Prayer Isaiah 25:1, 8

Song
Oh lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

"O Lord , thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.  He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it."
Isaiah 25:1, 8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father i come to you in total humility and i rededicate my life to you in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord take me to the place you have ordained for me and never let me turn away from serving you in Jesus name

Lord give me the heart of worship and increase my capacity in you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for swallowing death (spiritually, physically, maritally, financially) up in victory and for the victory given to me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for delivering me from powers above my capacity and for my total freedom in Jesus name

Father thank you for taking my shame away in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for calling me out of darkness into your marvellous light in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...