Search This Blog

Monday 4 January 2016

Prayer from Ezekiel 3:24

Song
Fill my cup lord, i lift it up lord
Come and quench the thirsting of my soul
Bread of heaven fill me till i want no more
Fill my cup fill it up and make me whole

"Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house."
Ezekiel 3:24 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i need more of you fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Lord endow me with your glory and let it shine in and through me in Jesus name

Lord i need your fresh oil anoint me for signs and wonders in Jesus name

Father i don't want to remain thesame visit me today and transform my life beyond human expectations in Jesus name

Lord Jesus take away all forms of weariness from me in Jesus name

Father open my ears to hear, my eyes to see and my heart to receive your will through your word in Jesus name

Father terminate every power hindering me from yielding totally to your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/1/16

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...