Search This Blog

Sunday 10 January 2016

Prayer from Romans 2:16,22,29

Song
You are the lord let Your name be glorified
We give You glory and honour
You are the lord let Your name be glorified

"In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.  Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?  But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:16, 22-22, 29 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord rid me of all hypocrisy and blasphemy in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to live according to your will in Jesus name

Father help me so that i will practice what i preach and be the real light you have created me to be in Jesus name

Father give me knowledge and understanding to handle my day to day living in Jesus name

Father expose to me all secret hindering me from attaining the height you have proposed for me in Jesus name

Father terminate every agenda from the kingdom of darkness assigned to destroy me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway my attitude have misled or is misleading others forgive me in Jesus name

Lord lead me to my Canaan in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
10/1/16

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...