Search This Blog

Monday 25 January 2016

Prayer from Galatians 5:16-17,26

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.  Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another."
Galatians 5:16-17, 26 KJV

Prayer

Father i thank you this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to feed more on your word and be a doer of your word in Jesus name

Father rid my spirit of the works of flesh that is ready to destroy me in Jesus name

Father terminate every holds of flesh luring me away from walking in the spirit in Jesus name

Father ignite my spirit to be quickened to do your will in Jesus name

Father deliver me from things i hate doing but keep doing and take away the control of such thing from my life in Jesus name

Father help me to walk in your will as you lead me in Jesus name

Father help me so i won't dwell on vain glory but look to you always in all i do in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and sanctify me for your use in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

25/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...