Search This Blog

Thursday 21 January 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 4:1

Song
Hear my cry oh lord
Attend unto my prayers
From the depth of the earth will i cry unto thee
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the rock that is higher than i
That is higher than i

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach."
Isaiah 4:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father erase every hand writing of evil in my life in Jesus name

Father i am tired of the valley today bring an end to the journey in the valley in my life in Jesus name

Father let every iota of reproach in my life be cleansed by your blood in Jesus name

Father put an end to generational and inherited reproach in my life in Jesus name

Father magnify yourself above my challenges henceforth in Jesus name

Father every plan to rubbish my glory terminate them in Jesus name

Father today put an end to lack in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty endow me with divine wisdom above my peers in Jesus name

Father let the change that will orchestrate ear tingling testimony takes place spiritually and manifest physically in my life in Jesus name

Father pour your oil of upliftment upon me in Jesus name

Father cripple every handover of shame in my lineage henceforth in Jesus name

Take me to your planned destination for me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...