Search This Blog

Friday 15 January 2016

Prayer from Luke 1:18-19

Song
Holy holy holy
Lord God almighty
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee
Holy holy holy merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed trinity

"And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.  And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings."
Luke 1:18-19 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus hve mercy on me and forgive ll my sins in Jesus name

Father i look up to you hear my cry and attend to my prayers in Jesus name

Father you are the saviour of all deliver me from all known and unknown harm in Jesus name

Father rise up for me and fight my battle in Jesus name

Lord send the angels to bring good tidings my way in Jesus name

Father even where i have written myself off for great miracles prove yourself mighty in Jesus name

Father with you age isn't a barrier what i have laboured for years and yet to achieve henceforth let me begin to achieve in Jesus name

Lord let today mark the end of barreness in my life in Jesus name

Father water all dry grounds in my life and make me fruitful in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...