Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2016

Prayer from Joshua 4:10-11

Song
Oh lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth How excellent is your name

"For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed.  And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath."Joshua 2:10-11 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus set me apart for your divine purpose in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to wait on you even when all rise against me in Jesus name

Lord i lift all battles risen gainst me to you fight for me in Jesus name

Father every power ready to contend with my destiny judge them according to your will in Jesus name

Father path all red sea situation before me and plant my feet on my canaan in Jesus name

Father in your power deal with every high authority ready to hinder my progress physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father render the powers of my adversaries useless by your power in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy every unknown covenant that is awaiting to unleash revenge on my household this year in Jesus name

Father deliver me from every stagnation and take me to greater heights in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...