Search This Blog

Thursday 31 December 2015

Prayer from Matthew 7:7-10

Song
You said ask and you will receive
whatever you need
You said your glory will fill thr earth
Like water in the sea
You said lift up your eyes the hour is here the kingdom is near
You said ask and i'll give the nations to you
Oh lord that's the cry of my heart
Distance shores and the islands will see
Your eye as it watches on us
Oh lord i ask for the nation

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:   For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.   Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?   Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?"
Matthew 7:7-10 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the priviledge to witness the new year in Jesus name

Thank you lord for my families far and wide in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the body of Christ as a whole

Thank you lord for this nation and for destroying the plans of the enemies against this nation in Jesus name

Thank you father because as i have started this year well i will finish victoriously in Jesus name

Lord i ask for open doors in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Father let my life and destiny encounter divine breakthrough all around this year in Jesus name

Father this year let me not know shame, pain or penury in Jesus name

Father this year let heavens open over all my petitions in Jesus name

Father this year let me walk into divine favour, mercy and blessings in Jesus name

Lord this year that long awaited heart desire (mention) of mine bring it to fulfillment in Jesus name

This year father do not let me or my household experience loss of life or anything in Jesus name

Father this year draw me closer to you better than before in Jesus name

Lord this new year let my destiny experience newness in Jesus name

Lord let me end this year with songs of thanksgiving in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
01/0/1/2016

HaPpY NeW YeAr
🎁💝🎉💃👼😇💝🎁💃🎊🎁💝👼🚍🎁😇💃

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...