Search This Blog

Friday 4 December 2015

Prayer from Psalms 44:3-4

Song

Father of Life seated on your throne of Grace,
its only by your mercy, we are saved.
Lord you've said, if we call upon your name,
we and are familes we be saved.
So we cry out Your name, El Shaddai, God of Grace,
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ.
We rely on your grace, Adonai crowned in praise,
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ.

"For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.  Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob."
Psalms 44:3-4 KJV

Prayer

Thank you lord for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father i come to your throne today speak to me and touch me in Jesus name

Father i release my burden and battles into your care see me through in Jesus name

Father save me by your right hand and deliver me from all power against your will in Jesus name

Father by your power set me free from all captivity either lawful or unlawful in Jesus name

Lord rid my heart of any foreign gods that has or wants to take your place in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to possess my possession in the land of the living in Jesus name

Father release grace of successful achievement upon all i lay my hands on in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...