Search This Blog

Monday 28 December 2015

Prayer from Luke 3:8-9

Song
Who is like unto thee oh lord
Who is like unto thee oh lord
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in holiness
Fearful in praising doing wonders hallelujah

"Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.  And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire." Luke 3:8-9 KJV

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for loving me and for coming to this world to die for my sin and my salvation in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your unending grace upon my life in Jesus name

Lord purge me of all unworthy acts that denies me of total repentance in Jesus name

Father give me a heart of service to you and never let me be replaced in your kingdom in Jesus name

Father purge me of anything that is making me not to be fruitful in my service to you in Jesus name

Father take away all iota of barreness in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father let your grace guide me to fulfill destiny so that i won't miss my purpose here on earth or my place in heaven in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...