Search This Blog

Friday 11 December 2015

Prayer from Psalms 27:1,7

Song
My God is a miracle God 2x
He has never fail He wil never fail
He will do what He said He will do
He will do what He promised to do
I can see Him working in my favour
I can see Him bringing in my miracle
I can see Him fighting all my battle
He will do what He said He will do
He will do what He promised to do

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  Hear, O Lord , when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me." Psalms 27:1, 7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you because you are a miracle working God and you will work your miracle in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father i thank you for your love upon my life and protection in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you have rewritten my destiny and destroyed all altered handwriting ready to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Father i thank you for causing change that will bring uncommon testimony to happen in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for not allowing my enemies to laugh me to scorn in Jesus name

Father i thank you for taking away the fear of man and replacing it with your fear in me in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you have wiped away my tears and put an end to sorrowful situations in my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because henceforth i am walking & working in victory in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for disgracing my adversaries in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...