Search This Blog

Sunday 20 December 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 7:5-7

Song
I have a father almighty father
He is king of kings and lord of lords
I have a father

"Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying,  Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal:  Thus saith the Lord God , It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass." Isaiah 7:5-7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for being my defence at all times in Jesus name

I decree that every evil counsel held against me and my household in any aspect of our lives will  not come to pass in Jesus name

Father destroy the camp of evil counsellors gathering to destroy your plans and purpose for my life and family in Jesus name

Lord you are the Alpha and Omega today rise and fight every power waiting to destroy me before or after i fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Father deliver me from every covenanted power working against me due to my lineage in Jesus name

Father erase reoccurence of evil in my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus sanctify and cover my destiny with your blood in Jesus name

Father take me to the level you have planned for me and shame all my accussers in Jesus name

Father expose and disgrace all my accusser and grant me wisdom to live above their plans in Jesus name

Father every law decreeing negativity into my life and household let today mark their end in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...