Search This Blog

Saturday 26 December 2015

Prayer from Mark 5:15

Song
That wonderful name Jesus 3x
There is no other name i know

"And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid."
Mark 5:15 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the redemption of my soul through your blood in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the grace given to me through your word in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages i thank you for your power upon my life in Jesus name

Father in your name let there be divine transformation in my life in Jesus name

Father speak to every contending spirit over my destiny today and let victory be mine in Jesus name

Father terminate all apppintment of insanity orchestrated for my destiny and family in Jesus name

I saok myself and my household in the blood of Jesus

Father cancel every evil awaiting my destiny as this year comes to an end and in the new year in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

26/12/2015 7

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...