Search This Blog

Thursday 31 December 2015

Prayer from Ezra 6:21-22

Song
There is power mighty in the blood. 3x
Of Jesus Christ there is power mighty in the blood

"And the children of Israel, which were come again out of captivity, and all such as had separated themselves unto them from the filthiness of the heathen of the land, to seek the Lord God of Israel, did eat,  And kept the feast of unleavened bread seven days with joy: for the Lord had made them joyful, and turned the heart of the king of Assyria unto them, to strengthen their hands in the work of the house of God, the God of Israel." Ezra 6:21-22 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for how far you have brought me where i am and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my being through the sanctification of your blood in Jesus name

Father as this year comes to an end erase all bad appointment set aside for me at this period in Jesus name

Lord for the few minutes, hours and seconds left in this year do not let me weep over anything or anyone in Jesus name

Lord let today mark the end of captivity in my life and family in Jesus name

Lord as i step into the new year let me begin to encounter freedom physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Father do not let me get tired of doing your will in Jesus name

Lord fill my heart with heavenly joy in Jesus name

Father erase weakness and unfruitful labour in my life in Jesus name

Father as this year comes to an end let all my sorrow end with it do not let me have any carry over of sorrow into the new year in Jesus name

Lord as i step into the new year let my heavens open and let all withheld answers to my prayers be released by your power in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...