Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 49:15-16

Song
You are Jesus, You’re my strong tower
Jesus, my strength this hour
Jesus, You’re my deliverer yes You are
Jesus, my hope and my future
Jesus, source and my shelter
Jesus, You’re my Savior, keeper, my friend

" Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.  Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. "Isaiah 49:15-16 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I need you to show me the way lead me in all I do in Jesus name

Father cleanse me of all impurities that can cause me to miss heaven in Jesus name

Father I look to you I need your help and light to shine on my path in Jesus name

Father I know you haven't forgotten me show me a sign that you are with me in Jesus name

Father turn all my sour past to testimonies in Jesus name

Father erase every hurt in me and give me grace to move on from my past in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to forgive all that have offended me and help me to love them as myself in Jesus name

Father let your compassion speak for me in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord I know you have not forgotten me I need you to make crooked path straight in my life in Jesus name

Father as this year is coming to an end let me end it in and with joy in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase in me and give me grace not to look back in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...