Search This Blog

Sunday 13 December 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 1:2,7

Song
Blessed be the lord God almighty
Who was and is and is to come
Blessed be the lord God almighty
Who reigns forever more

"To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."Proverbs 1:2, 7 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord i come to you let my life be made renewed through your grace in Jesus name

Father grant me wisdom in all i do help me to reason beyond human reasoning in Jesus name

Father increase my understanding in your words so that i can handle situation in life with divine understanding in Jesus name

Father increase your fear in me in Jesus name

Father direct my life with your fear and let me be a positive recipent of your grace in Jesus name

Father increase my strength in you and do not let me grow weary in doing your will in Jesus name

Father sanctify me holy and acceptable for your use in Jesus name

Father as you blessed solomon with wisdom bless me with wisdom far beyond my thinking in Jesus name

Father rid me of all forms of foolishness in my life that can distant me from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...