Search This Blog

Thursday 10 December 2015

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 10:17-18

Song
If you call to Him He will answer you
If you run to Him He will run to you
If you lift your hands He will lift you up
Come let's praise His name o ye saints of God

Oh sing for joy to God our strength 2x
Our strength

"But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.  For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth."
2 Corinthians 10:17-18 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord as i call on you this day hear my cry and attend to my prayers in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace never to go back to the world in Jesus name

Father help me to continually live in you and dwell on your word in Jesus name

Father take away every form of pride in me in Jesus name

Lord grant me understanding to know that all i do is by your grace in Jesus name

Father grant me grace never to accept the attributes that belongs to you as a result of men's appraisal in Jesus name

Father help me to continually stand on your promises even when it seem impossible to men in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to understand and accept your commendment  above that of men in Jesus name

Lord let my boasting be in you and your word to draw souls to you and populate your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...