Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Prayer from Proverbs 22:25-29

Song
You are God You are not a man 2x
Alpha omega You are God
You are God 2x You are not a man

"Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.  For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.  Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.  Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.  When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person." Job 22:25-29 KJV

Prayer

Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i exalt You for who You are in Jesus name

Lord Jesus purify my heart, body, soul and spirit and make my utterance and deeds acceptable to you henceforth in Jesus name

Father where i know of or not defend me and give me victory in Jesus name

Father through your abundance take away lack from my life and let me begin to live in abundance in Jesus name

Father as i cry to You with my desires hear my cry and grant my desires with uncommon favour in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to redeem all unpaid vows and pledges sacrificially in Jesus name

I decree that all negative plans working in the spiritual realm to ulter my destiny and that of my household be destroyed by the fire of Holy ghost in Jesus name

I decree that every spiritual monitor monitoring and causing delay to my destiny be terminated in Jesus name

Father destroy all activities in the kingdom of darkness trying  to terminate or deem my light and that of my family in Jesus name

Father grant me victory over all my accusers both physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Lord when tides turns against people by your power let it turn to favour me in Jesus name

Father let my testimony always be there is a lifting up when people say there is a casting down in Jesus name

Father grant my heart desires according to your will and give me a testimony before this year ends in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

15/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...