Search This Blog

Saturday 5 December 2015

Prayer from Matthew 21:20-22

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our lord
You are worthy to be praised

"And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!  Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.   And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Matthew 21:20-22 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i release my life to you take charge of my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father remove evry form of doubt in my life in Jesus name

Father help me to live the way you want me to so your name can be glorifued in Jesus name

Father sanctify me holy and grant me grace to live above sin in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth direct my thinking and utterance in Jesus name

Oh lord increase my attitude towards my faith in you and your word in Jesus name

I command every mountain in my life and destiny to be removed in Jesus name

Every valley of difficulties slowing down my achievement today marks your end in Jesus name

Father raise me up to the level of victory you want me to attain in Jesus name

Father let my life be evidence of the power of faith in You in Jesus name

Thank You Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...