Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Prayer from Ezra 5;12-13

Song
Jesus Jesus there is something about your name
Master saviour there is something about your name

"But after that our fathers had provoked the God of heaven unto wrath, he gave them into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, the Chaldean, who destroyed this house, and carried the people away into Babylon.  But in the first year of Cyrus the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus made a decree to build this house of God."
Ezra 5:12-13 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are the most powerful show your power over my life and destiny in Jesus name

Father i release and commit my household and i into your care take charge over our lives in Jesus name

Father today rise and destroy all foundation of doom laid against me in Jesus name

Father today reorganize every faulty foundation in my lineage affecting my life in Jesus name

Father let today mark the end of generational imprisonment physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father terminate the kingdoms and decrees working against your promises for me and my household in Jesus name

Father in your name i decree freedom from slavery over all that concerns me in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Father let your living water flow over me and fill me afresh with the power of the Holy ghost in Jesus name

Father for my sake and by your mercy let protocols be broken according to your will in every aspects of my life and let me testify in Jesus name

Father destroy the reign and authority of every individual that turned themself to Nebuchadnezzar over my situation and family in Jesus name

I decree in Jesus name that an end has come to antagonizers of my soul physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I am a candidate of divine upliftment, visitation, breathrough and testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...