Search This Blog

Friday 25 December 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 9:6

Song
Unto us a child is born
Unto us a son is given
He shall reign in all the earth
He will be called Emmanuel

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul through your blood in Jesus name

Lord you are the prince of peace let your peace overshadow me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord in any situation i need clarity you are the greatest counsellor let your counsel rule in me in Jesus name

Father you are the mighty God prove to all things living or non living claiming to be god upon my life that you have the final say in Jesus name

Wonderful saviour perform your wonders in my life and destiny in Jesus name

Everlasting father you are never limited of resources provide my needs according to your riches in Jesus name

Father you made a manger the place of abode when you were born yet your destiny was not truncated every power from my place of birth aiming to truncate my destiny destroy them today in Jesus name

Father your name is Emmanuel in all situation let it be evident that you are with me let your presence rule my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/12/2015

Merry Christmas Jesus is the reason for the season.🎁🎉💃👼😇🎊💃💃🎁💝

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...