Search This Blog

Monday 21 December 2015

Prayer from Matthew 15:16-20

Song
Create in me a new heart oh lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh lord
Take not your Holy spirit from me
Restore unto me
The joy of my salvation and renew right spirit within me

"And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?   Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?   But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.   For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:   These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man." Matthew 15:16-20 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father purify my heart and entire being so that my life will show the world about you in Jesus name

Father purge me of all thoughts that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Father grant me understanding beyond the norm of this world in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill me with divine wisdom and henceforth help me to work under your lead in Jesus name

Lord make me a true godly role model to all around me in Jesus name

Father take out of me whatever that has been deposited that will make me equalise to this world and not the word in Jesus name

Father rid me of every form of blasphemy and uncleanliness in Jesus name

I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and all around me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...