Search This Blog

Thursday 17 December 2015

Prayer from luke 12:4-5

Song
God has not given me the spirit of fear 2x
He has given unto me the spirit of power
The spirit of love and a sound mind

"And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.   But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
Luke 12:4-5 KJV

Prayer

Father i thank you for this day and gift of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father have your way in my life and let your will rule over the will of man for me in Jesus name

Oh lord terminate every intimidating spirit or situation ready to cause fear in my life in Jesus name

Father today replace the fear of the unknown in me that is aiming to stop me from fulfilling destiny to your fear so i can fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy any evil assignment and appointments against my family and i that is working against us in Jesus name

Father let your boldness fill me up in Jesus name

Father increase my zeal to know your word more and be doer of your word in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...