Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Prayer from Job 22:30

Song
Jesus 2x there is something about your name
Master saviour there is something about your name

"He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands."
Job 22:30 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me heavenly father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase my ability in you in Jesus name

Father i come to you in humility deliver me and set my soul free from all captivity in Jesus name

Father break all seige surrounding my destiny and household in Jesus name

Father terminate the existence of evil reoccurence in my life and family in Jesus name

Father over my entire household disgrace and frustrate any plan of untimely death in Jesus name

Father wash my family and i with your blood and destroy all evil diagnosis in Jesus name

I plead the blood of Jesus upon all i do in Jesus name

Lord let your fear fill my heart henceforth in Jesus name

Father deliver my spirit from weariness of praying and fasting in Jesus name

Lord as this year is coming to an end visit me and my household with 11th hour miracle in Jesus name

Father let your word continually be my guide and enable me to trust in your precept by doing what the word says in Jesus name

Father scatter and frustrate plans and purpose of evil one waiting to truncate my destiny or my family's anywhere i go in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...