Search This Blog

Sunday 13 December 2015

Prayer from Psalms 150:1

Song
I never know He will honour me this way 3x
Honour me this way
Thank you Jesus

"Praise ye the Lord . Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power."
Psalms 150:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your mercy over me and my household in Jesus

Father thank you for your protection and guardiance in Jesus name

Lord i thank you the power of the holy spirit at work in my life in Jesus name

Father i glorify your name for all you are doing in my life in Jesus name

Lord i worship you for your unending love accept all praise in Jesus name

Father i bow before you and reverence you for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for all you have done and for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...