Search This Blog

Friday 18 December 2015

Prayer from Luke 12:11-12

Song
Holyghost do it again, do it again in my life
Open my eyes to see Jesus
Sitted upon the throne

"And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:   For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say."
Luke 12:11-12 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and cleanse my unrighteouness with your blood in Jesus name

Father everyone testifies of your wonders and goodness let my day of testimony come in Jesus name

Lord destroy the plans of authorities of darkness over my life and destiny in Jesus name

Father rescue me from the hand of any strong man holding me or ready to keep me bound in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate the assignment of the evil one and their master over this nation in Jesus name

Lord expose and destroy plans from kingdom of darkness to cut my life short in Jesus name

Father defend me where i can or cannot defend myself in Jesus name

Father i release my utterance to you sanctify it and speak through me in Jesus name

Almighty God grant me grace to yield to the urge of the holy spirit in all i do in Jesus name

Father fill me afresh with the power of the Holy ghost in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let me not act upon the knowledge of flesh but knowledge through your word in Jesus name

Father destroy all evil revelation through prophecy or dreams upon my life, family, destiny, spouse, children, career , community, church and nation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...