Search This Blog

Sunday 27 December 2015

Prayer from Luke 2:9

Song
Glory be  to God in the highest amen 2x
For His mercies endureth forever amen 2×

"And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid."
Luke 2:9 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i come to you this moment i release my entire being take over and glorify yourself through me in Jesus name

Father purge me of all unrighteousness and make me new and useful in your hands in Jesus name

Father let my life and family shine forth your glory in the name of Jesus

Lord Jesus henceforth let it be evidence that i am a carrier of your glory in Jesus name

Father remove all unwabted baggages holding me to a spot and stopping me from fulfilling deatiny in Jesus name

Father visit me today and turn my life around in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...