Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 43:20-21

Song
God is able to do just what He said  He will do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God cause
He won't give up on you
He's able

"The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.  This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise." Isaiah 43:20-21 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for how far you've brought me and your unending provision in Jesus name

Father thank you for the journey of life so far in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for counting me worthy to be called your child in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for unending mercy and love showered on me daily in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for exposing and terminating evil weapon fashioned against me and my household in Jesus name

Father thank you for erasing anything that doesn't glorify you from my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the grace to come to you in praise, worship and prayer in Jesus name

Father thank you for leading me always in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...